Up to date news and information about the Hoffman family in Texas. All you want to know and a lot more!

Sunday, May 10, 2009


The reason I get up in the mornings...literally. On the weekends if I am not up at 6 am, they let me know it is time to get up--the kids that is-Steve would let me sleep in. I am always up at 5 am or so during the week. I have to be at work by 6:45. Anyway, I had a WONDERFUL Mother's day! We went to church, had a great lunch, a nap(I even got to nap-thank you Steve), watched the movie "The Incedibles", played outside, and had a great dinner (we went to Killen's Steakhouse-my FAVORITE restaurant by far!-and it is only 5 minutes away!).

Our blondie, Evan, LOVES sports!!! It does not matter what sport, if it requires athletic ability, he loves it. Here he is practicing for Tee ball. Keep it up Evan, you will be on a team before you know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home